The Ford Fairlane was sold from 1955 to 1970, and was named after Henry Ford’s Fair Lane estate in Michigan. The fifth generation Fairlane launched in 1966, with a new style designed to match that of other new Ford vehicles. This year also saw the return of the convertible option.
In 1966, Ford re-engineered the 390 cubic inch V8 with new heads and intake manifolds. These modifications made the engine both more powerful and more efficient, and in the GT and GTA versions were combined with a larger carburetor resulting in 335 horsepower.
This 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA Convertible has been fully restored. The white exterior with red stripes is accompanied by a red interior and black convertible top. 390 V8 and automatic transmission.