1960 Bentley SII LWB LHD Divider

SOLD

The first Bentley Motors Ltd was founded in 1919, and between then and 1931, W.O. created the motor cars which became a legend and remain prized and treasured possessions at the end of the twentieth century, something of which the intensely modest W.O. would have been surprised, but also very proud.

Launched in 1959 the Bentley S2 introduced the all new 6230cc V8 engine that would be base for all Bentley power plants until the 1998 Arnage. However this important engine had to make do with the antiquated separate chassis and mechanical servo brakes that harked back to the Edwardian era!. Despite the cars elderly mechanical design this large, heavy motor car could reach 115mph and cruise on Europe’s new motorways at high speed for long periods, eating up the miles!

Bentley cars have been built alongside Rolls-Royce cars since 1933, but although they incorporate the same high standards of design and construction, they have distinctly different heritage and have attracted a distinctly different type of driver.

This Gorgeous 1960 Bentley S2 LWB with divider has undergone a body on restoration and has been driven very little since. No expense spared as you can see from the pictures. The engine is a 6230cc V8 with a automatic transmission. The exterior is finished in a two-tone Black and Silver with elegant gray leather in the front and new fabric in the rear. Overall this classic Bentley is in amazing shape, solid throughout. This model is extremely rare as there are very few LHD LWB with Divider models left. A Classic masterpiece of automotive sculpture.

Comments are closed.