The 2002 is the car that put BMW on the map in the United States and defined the brand as a purveyor of purposeful driving machines. (It predates “The Ultimate Driving Machine” tagline.)
The world was captivated by the 2002’s attractive blend of power, agility and style in addition to its reasonable price tag. The fact that it offers lively performance, provides a visceral experience behind the wheel, is mechanically robust, and possesses a straight-edged Bauhaus style further cements the 2002’s status as a top-flight European collectible.
- Offered from The Walter Miller Estate
- 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Monte Carlo blue over black vinyl interior
- Fitted with heater
- Includes a Chilton’s service manual