Hand-crafted in small numbers at the Lotus factory in Hethel, England, the 2009 Elise makes excellent use of its award-winning epoxy-bonded aluminum chassis and finely-tuned independent suspension. This offers the driver outstanding road feel, accuracy of steering and delivers performance numbers found in cars costing several times as much.
The 2009 Lotus Elise SC Type 25 was built as a tribute to legendary driver Jim Clark. Based on the 220 horsepower supercharged Elise, this special edition draws styling cues from the Type 25 Formula 1 car that Jim Clark raced to win the 1963 Championship. The car, with a removable hard top as standard, is finished in British Racing Green with a yellow stripe along the centre. The interior is inspired by the Team Lotus Formula 1 cars of the era, with burgundy leather and suedetex seats, and black carbon effect leather trim. This example is in great condition with 35,600 km.
Only 25 examples were produced of this limited edition Lotus Elise.
- 1.8 liter, 4-cylinder engine with 220 horsepower
- Touring Pack:
- Power windows
- Enhanced soft-top insulation
- Extended carpet and cockpit sound isolation
- Leather interior
- Sport Pack
- Secondary oil cooler
- Black 16″/17″ Forged Wheels
- Track Pack
- Bilstein adjustable coil-over shocks
- Two brand new Yokohama Advan A048 LTS-spec tires
- Starshield clear film paint protection package