The 2012 Lotus Evora S GP Edition is a limited edition model with exclusive design features and a fully loaded equipment specification.
The GP Edition looks great with its Gold on Black GP livery, and matching gold painted forged 19/20 inch Design wheels. There are also black taillight surrounds, and red exterior accents, including red brake calipers, side mirrors, and front and rear highlights.
The interior is leather and SuedeTex, with red stitching on the seats, steering wheel, centre console and side sills. Other exclusive interior features are embroidered logos on the front seat headrests, the black instrument panel surround, and black headliner.
The Evora S GP Edition is loaded with the following options:
- Premium Pack – SuedeTex w/ SuedeTex trim pack:
- Enhanced Interior Trim
- Accent Lighting
- Floor Mats
- Trunk Stowage
- Sport Package
- Switchable sports mode with sharper throttle response, increased rpm limit and sports DPM setting
- Sports diffuser
- Titanium sports exhaust tailpipe
- Engine oil cooler
- Cross-drilled brake discs and red painted brake calipers
- Technology Pack
- Upgraded Pioneer Touchscreen Navigation System
- Cruise Control
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Starshield Clear Film Paint Protection
The 2012 Lotus Evora S GP Edition will be produced in extremely limited quantities, with only 15 for North America.